Individual dates in the calendar link to specially named wiki pages. The names for the "day pages" are by default formed by appending the date to the pagename on which the calendar appears.
Selection of Month
- Specify the year for the calendar. (Default: current year.)
- Specify the month for the calendar. (Default: current month.)
Added to month. Can be used to include several months worth of calendars on a single wiki page.
"Day Page" Names
- Strftime style format string used to generate page names for the "day pages." The default value is %Y-%m-%d.
- Prepended to the date (formatted per date_format) to generate the "day page" names. The default value is [pagename]/.
- Strftime style format string used to generate the title of the calendar. (Default: %B, %Y.)
- Strftime style format string used to generate the day-of-week names at the top of the calendar.
What day of the week does the calendar start on. This should be specified as an integer in the range zero (Sunday) through six (Saturday), inclusive.
Patch for 1.2
GaryBenson? wrote the first calendar implementation for PhpWiki 1.2. (Since 1.2 doesn't support plugins, it uses a ###CALENDAR### token as a trigger.) Gary provides a screenshot at ?, a patch (on 1.2.0), and calendar.php (which renders a view of the year.)