Recent changes to news
This is a bug-fix and enhancement release.
- Fix Bug#648 Call to protected method
- easier file upload: forbidden characters in filename are replaced by dashes (instead of rejecting upload)
- improve handling of image insertion icon in edit toolbar (icon did not always appear after image uploading)
- bigger wikipaging font
- test again for function 'posix_times', it does not exist on Windows (reported by jdebert)
- remove FPDF, lib/gif.php, lib/font (were not used)
- rename plugin _Retransform to DebugRetransform
- use PHP ZIP class instead of home-made functions. ziplib renamed to mimelib
- add SOAP scripts
- rename FCKeditor to CKeditor
- load theme pgsrc, if it exists
- SUBPAGE_SEPARATOR removed, it must be '/'
- RateIt plugin for Fusionforge
- remove acdropdown and livesearch
- remove CVS backend
This is a security fix release.
* Fix CVE-2014-5519: vulnerability in Ploticus plugin.http://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2014-5519/
This is a bug-fix release.
- fix Bug#456 'Optimizing Database' message sometimes printed on page
- remove FrameInclude plugin (frames are not supported in HTML 5)
- sort tables with tablesorter jQuery plugin instead of sortable.js
- fix Bug#636 Recursive include is not trapped
- fix Bug#647 undefined method WikiDB_backend_dba::WikiDB_backend_dbaBase
- correct total number of pages for AllPagesCreatedByMe, AllPagesOwnedByMe, AllPagesLastEditedByMe
- fix Bug#607 BackLinks do not work inside a [[Help:RichTablePlugin|RichTable]]
- fix Bug#646 Wrong number of links in BackLinks
- make<includeonly> work
- remove old WikiUser code (ENABLE_USER_NEW)
- admin always has rights to see and modify pages, regardless of ACLs, to avoid locking himself out
- add missing images in Sidebar theme
- PhpWiki 1.5.0 needs at least PHP 5.3. It is compatible with PHP 5.3, 5.4 and 5.5.
- One single wiki markup, based on Wikicreole and compatible with classic phpWiki markup.
- Full HTML 5 and CSS 3. A modern browser is needed.
- Full UTF-8.
PhpWiki 1.4.0 is the same as PhpWiki 1.4.0RC1. It is the last release compatible with PHP 4.